1) Ensure you have your details ready
- details of your income, including salary and investments
- your existing bank account details
- details of your addresses over the last 3 years
- your current passport or National Identification card
You will need to certify your documents.
2) Complete the application form
Download the PDF application form
Print out the application form and complete it by hand — this takes about 20 minutes for each applicant. Both applicants will need to sign the form.
3) Send us some supporting documents
You'll need to send us:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of address
- Proof of income
Please see our supporting documentation section for further details.
Please send your signed application and any supporting documentation to:
Lloyds TSB Offshore Limited,
International New Business Team,
PO Box 12,
Peveril Buildings, Peveril Square,
Douglas, Isle of Man, IM99 1SS
4) We'll open your account straight away
Once we've received your application and supporting documents, we'll open your account straight away.
If we need any more information before opening your account, we'll contact you by phone or email.
Your Account will be opened by Lloyds TSB Offshore Limited in the Isle of Man.
5) We'll send you a welcome letter and your debit cards and cheque book
After your account is set up, we'll send you:
- a welcome letter within 5 working days
- your debit card(s) within 10 working days
- your cheque book within 10 working days (only available to Sterling account holders)
Can't open the PDF application form? Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Get in touch
If you have any queries about completing this application form you can email one of our representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone +44 (0) 7584 540 3307.
Please do not use email to send us communications which contain confidential information as we require these communications to be in writing. If you disregard this warning, you agree that you do so at your own risk and that you will not hold the Bank responsible for any loss that you suffer as a result.